qfonts – PostScript (Adobe Type 1) fonts in QX layout
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This package is now considered obsolete. Please use the TeX-Gyrefonts instead!
A collection of Type 1 fonts based on the URW++ fonts distributed with Ghostscript. The fonts are encoded according to QX layout which facilitates multilingual and technical typesetting using TeX, preserving usability in Windows applications.
The fonts have been superseded by the by the following TeX-Gyre fonts:
- The Quasi-Bookman (qbk) fonts are now available as TeX-Gyre Bonum;
- the Quasi-Chancery (qzc) fonts are now available as TeX-Gyre Chorus;
- the Quasi-Courier (qcr) fonts are now available as TeX-Gyre Cursor;
- the Quasi-Swiss and Quasi-Swiss-Condensed (qhv) fonts are now available as TeX-Gyre Heros;
- the Quasi-Palatino (qpl) fonts are now available as TeX-Gyre Pagella; and
- the Quasi-Times (qtm) fonts are now available as TeX-Gyre Termes.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Janusz Marian Nowacki
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tapir: A simple geometrical font
- corelpak: Metrics, etc., for fonts distributed with Corel products
- ly1: Support for LY1 LaTeX encoding
- leawood: LaTeX support for use of ITC Leawood font family