systeme – Format systems of equations
The package allows you to enter systems of equations or inequalities in an intuitive way, and produces typeset output where the terms and signs are aligned vertically.
The package works with plain TeX or LaTeX, but e-TeX is required.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as systeme|
MiKTeX as systeme
Maths system equations
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (458.2k).
- 2019-01-14 CTAN update: systeme
- 2018-01-02 CTAN update: systeme
- 2011-06-24 CTAN package update: systeme
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cases: Numbered cases environment
- witharrows: “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
- mathdots: Commands to produce dots in math that respect font size
- petri-nets: A set TeX/LaTeX packages for drawing Petri nets