systeme – Format systems of equations
The package allows you to enter systems of equations or inequalities in an intuitive way, and produces typeset output where the terms and signs are aligned vertically.
The package works with plain TeX or LaTeX, but e-TeX is required.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as systeme|
|MiKTeX as systeme|
Maths system equations
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (463.5k).
- 2018-01-02 CTAN update: systeme
- 2011-03-09 CTAN Update: systeme
- 2011-03-01 New CTAN package: systeme
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- subeqnarray: Equation array with sub numbering
- pmat: Typeset partitioned matrices
- kbordermatrix: LaTeX version of \bordermatrix
- petri-nets: A set TeX/LaTeX packages for drawing Petri nets