thaispec – Thai Language Typesetting in XeLaTeX
This package allows you to input Thai characters directly to LaTeX documents and choose any (system wide) Thai fonts for typesetting in XeLaTeX. It also tries to appropriately justify paragraphs with no more external tools.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2018 Ratthaprom Promkam|
|Contained in||TeX Live as thaispec|
MiKTeX as thaispec
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (87.0k).
- 2019-07-11 CTAN Update: thaispec
- 2018-03-10 CTAN update: thaispec
- 2018-02-26 CTAN Update: thaispec
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zxjafont: Set up Japanese font families for XeLaTeX
- thai-usl: A font for Thai script
- interchar: Managing character class schemes in XeTeX
- facture: Generate an invoice