turnthepage – Provide "turn page" instructions
The package prints a ‘turn’ instruction at the bottom of odd-numbered pages (except the last). This is a common convention for examination papers and the like.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|TeX Live as turnthepage
MiKTeX as turnthepage
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (85.2k).
- 2011-01-31 CTAN update: turnthepage
- 2011-01-22 CTAN Update: turnthepage
- 2011-01-01 New on CTAN: turnthepage
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- exam: Package for typesetting exam scripts
- qcm: A LaTeX2ε class for making multiple choice questionnaires
- esami: Typeset exams with scrambled questions and answers
- alterqcm: Multiple choice questionnaires in two column tables