xesearch – A string finder for XeTeX
The package finds strings (e.g. (parts of) words or phrases) and manipulates them (apply any macro), thus turning each word or phrase into a possible command.
It is written in plain XeTeX and should thus work with any format (it is known to work with LaTeX and ConTeXt).
The main application for the moment is XeIndex, an automatic index for XeLaTeX, but examples are given of simple use to check spelling, count words, and highlight syntax of programming languages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Paul Isambert (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as xesearch|
MiKTeX as xesearch
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (605.5k).
- 2019-08-18 CTAN Update: xesearch
- 2009-11-04 cam.ctan.org upload: xesearch
- 2009-10-31 New CTAN package: xesearch
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xetex-devanagari: XeTeX input map for Unicode Devanagari
- xetex-tibetan: XeTeX input maps for Unicode Tibetan
- interchar: Managing character class schemes in XeTeX
- xetex-greek: Hyphenation for different variants of Greek, under XeTeX