zhnumber – Typeset Chinese representations of numbers
The package provides commands to typeset Chinese representations of numbers. The main difference between this package and CJKnumb is that the commands provided are expandable in the ‘proper’ way.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2012, 2014–2019 Qing Lee|
|Contained in||TeX Live as zhnumber|
MiKTeX as zhnumber
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (273.6k).
- 2018-01-30 CTAN Update: zhnumber
- 2017-08-08 CTAN update: zhnumber
- 2014-09-15 CTAN Update: zhnumber
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- numprint: Print numbers with separators and exponent if necessary
- romannum: Generate roman numerals instead of arabic digits
- zahl2string: Format numbers as German words
- fmtcount: Display the value of a LaTeX counter in a variety of formats