CTAN update: The hypdvips package
v1.06 - new package option `nlwarning': allows to suppress warnings concerning nested links (thanks to Marco Daniel for the suggestion) - fixes duplicate warnings about nested links when option `evenboxes' is disabled
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/hypdvips . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/hypdvips (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
hypdvips – Hyperref extensions for use with dvips
The hypdvips package fixes some problems when using hyperref with dvips. It also adds support for breaking links, file attachments, embedded documents and different types of GoTo-links. The cooperation of hyperref with cleveref is improved, which in addition allows an enhanced back-referencing system.
|Copyright||2008–2019 Raimund Niedrist|
- 2019-08-04 CTAN update: hypdvips
- 2014-06-24 CTAN update: hypdvips
- 2014-04-01 CTAN Update: hypdvips
- 2011-06-07 CTAN Update: The hypdvips package
- 2010-09-09 CTAN update package hypdvips
- 2010-06-22 CTAN: Update package hypdvips
- 2009-03-25 CTAN update: The hypdvips package
- 2008-08-12 CTAN has a new package: The hypdvips package