CTAN update: hypdvips
v3.03 - fixes /rangecheck error in ps2pdf when the `objdef' keyword is used in a \pdfmark in conjunction with package option `quadpoints=false' (thanks to Joseph Wright for the bug-report) - supports newer versions of KOMA-Script (fixes \bmstyle command) - supports newer versions of the Ghostscript software (fixes hyperlinks for version 9.14 and above)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/hypdvips More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/hypdvips
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
hypdvips – Hyperref extensions for use with dvips
The hypdvips package fixes some problems when using hyperref with dvips. It also adds support for breaking links, file attachments, embedded documents and different types of GoTo-links. The cooperation of hyperref with cleveref is improved, which in addition allows an enhanced back-referencing system.
|Copyright||2008–2019 Raimund Niedrist|
- 2019-08-04 CTAN update: hypdvips
- 2014-06-24 CTAN update: hypdvips
- 2014-04-01 CTAN Update: hypdvips
- 2011-06-07 CTAN Update: The hypdvips package
- 2010-09-09 CTAN update package hypdvips
- 2010-06-22 CTAN: Update package hypdvips
- 2009-03-25 CTAN update: The hypdvips package
- 2008-08-12 CTAN has a new package: The hypdvips package