CTAN update: hypdvips
- fixes erroneous "disable" and "enable" text output before and after the \tableofcontents, \listoffigures, \listoftables, and \listofattachments commands when hyperref option backref is disabled (thanks to Matthias Walter for the bug-report and to Heiko Oberdiek for analyzing the bug)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/hypdvips More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/hypdvips We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
hypdvips – Hyperref extensions for use with dvips
The hypdvips package fixes some problems when using hyperref with dvips. It also adds support for breaking links, file attachments, embedded documents and different types of GoTo-links. The cooperation of hyperref with cleveref is improved, which in addition allows an enhanced back-referencing system.
|Copyright||2008–2019 Raimund Niedrist|
- 2019-08-04 CTAN update: hypdvips
- 2014-06-24 CTAN update: hypdvips
- 2014-04-01 CTAN Update: hypdvips
- 2011-06-07 CTAN Update: The hypdvips package
- 2010-09-09 CTAN update package hypdvips
- 2010-06-22 CTAN: Update package hypdvips
- 2009-03-25 CTAN update: The hypdvips package
- 2008-08-12 CTAN has a new package: The hypdvips package