CTAN Update: hypdvips
LaTeX package hypdvips 2014/03/31 v3.01 - supports newer versions of KOMA-Script (thanks to Peter Ebelsberger for the bug-report and to Enrico Gregorio and Heiko Oberdiek for analyzing and fixing the bug) - supports newer versions of cleveref - removes support for jobnames which start with a parenthesis `(' as it interferes with latex' command line option -output-directory (thanks to Dominik Derigs for the bug-report) - improves algorithm which decides whether to break links
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/hypdvips/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/hypdvips We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
hypdvips – Hyperref extensions for use with dvips
The hypdvips package fixes some problems when using hyperref with dvips. It also adds support for breaking links, file attachments, embedded documents and different types of GoTo-links. The cooperation of hyperref with cleveref is improved, which in addition allows an enhanced back-referencing system.
|Copyright||2008–2014 Raimund Niedrist|
- 2014-06-24 CTAN update: hypdvips
- 2014-04-01 CTAN Update: hypdvips
- 2011-06-07 CTAN Update: The hypdvips package
- 2010-09-09 CTAN update package hypdvips
- 2010-06-22 CTAN: Update package hypdvips
- 2009-03-25 CTAN update: The hypdvips package
- 2008-09-15 CTAN update: The hypdvips package
- 2008-08-12 CTAN has a new package: The hypdvips package