CTAN upload notification: ps4pdf v0.5
Changes: o trim option: Scaling was wrong, corrected. o New options draft/final. o Improved test file. Please remove the all files from macros/latex/contrib/ps4pdf/ and unpack the archive `ps4pdf-030518.zip' to the same location. Thanks in advance, ...Rolf
----- End forwarded message ----- Thanks for the upload. I installed it as suggested replacing the old version in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/ps4pdf/ Reinhard Zierke for the CTAN team
ps4pdf – Use PostScript commands inside a pdfLaTeX document
This LaTeX package provides a way to use PostScript commands (e.g., PSTricks graphics, PSfrag replacements, EPS graphics) inside a pdfLaTeX processed document. You need recent versions of the LaTeX packages preview, ifpdf, ifvtex and a new LaTeX base installation. All PostScript related commands, including `\usepackage', must be a parameter of the 'PSforPDF' macro. For details see the test file 'ps4pdf-test.tex'. The PDF document is generated via dvips and ps2pdf.
This package is now deprecated: it is recommended that users try pst-pdf instead.
- 2005-02-14 CTAN update: ps4pdf v0.6i
- 2003-09-05 CTAN upload notification: ps4pdf v0.6f
- 2003-09-04 CTAN upload notification: ps4pdf v0.6e
- 2003-06-21 CTAN upload notification: ps4pdf v0.6c
- 2003-06-06 CTAN upload notification: ps4pdf v0.6a
- 2003-05-19 CTAN upload notification: ps4pdf v0.5
- 2003-05-14 CTAN upload notification: ps4pdf
- 2003-05-05 CTAN upload notification: ps4pdf