CTAN submission – Version 2.20 of beamer
Date: April 20, 2004 10:41:13 AM CEST
----- Forwarded message from Till Tantau -----
Dear CTAN Team,
I have put version 2.20 of beamer on
- Added style "Separator" in LyX.
- Added multimedia.sty for movie and sound inclusion.
- Added evil allowframebreaks option to frames for automatic frame breaking.
- Added evil shrink option for automatic frame text shrinking.
- Added squeeze option to frames for squeezing more on a frame.
- Added \framesubtitle command.
- Added \subtitle command.
- Added \subject command.
- Added option usepdftitle=false to suppress automatic generation of
author and title entries in pdf document info.
- Added \framezoom command.
- Added new version of beamer.el, due to Thomas Baumann.
- FoilTeX emulation will now do automatic page breaking.
- Empty lines in "Standard" lyx style will no longer be kept, use
an empty Separator line instead.
- Changed the qed symbol to an open rectangle.
- The way frame titles are typeset is completely different now,
internally. Under normal circumstance you should not notice any
differences, but if you do wicked things with the frame titles,
problems might arise.
- Fixed definition of overlayarea to give better spacing.
- Fixed problem with persisting background color and dvips.
- Fixed zillions of typos in the user's guide spotted by
Xavier Noria and Uwe Stoer.
- Fixed unrobust definition of \\.
----- End forwarded message -----
Thanks for the upload. As usual, I have replaced the previos version
in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/beamer with the new one.
for the CTAN team
beamer – A LaTeX class for producing presentations and slides
The beamer LaTeX class can be used for producing slides.
The class works in both PostScript and direct PDF output modes,
using the pgf graphics system
for visual effects.
Content is created in the frame environment,
and each frame can be made up of a number of slides
using a simple notation for specifying material to
appear on each slide within a frame.
Short versions of title, authors, institute can also be
specified as optional parameters.
Whole frame graphics are supported by plain frames.
The class supports figure and table environments,
transparency effects, varying slide transitions and
Beamer also provides compatibility with other packages
The package now incorporates the functionality of the former
translator package, which is used for customising the
package for use in other language environments.
Beamer depends on the following other packages:
|Copyright||2003–2007 Till Tantau|
2010 Vedran Miletić
2011–2015 Vedran Miletić, Joseph Wright
2016–2019 Joseph Wright
Vedran Miletić (inactive)
Till Tantau (inactive)