CTAN Update: newpx
In addition to a number of changes in kerning between small cap glyphs and punctuation, this release detects use of babel and modifies its behavior accordingly, and provides new options to fine tune word spacing.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/newpx/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/newpx We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
newpx – Alternative uses of the PX fonts, with improved metrics
This package, initially based on pxfonts, provides many fixes and enhancements to that package, and splits it in two parts (newpxtext and newpxmath) which may be run independently of one another. It provides scaling, improved metrics, and other options.
- 2019-09-30 CTAN update: newpx
- 2016-08-17 CTAN update: newpx
- 2015-03-12 CTAN Update: newpx
- 2013-10-02 CTAN Update: newpx
- 2013-09-13 CTAN Update: newpx
- 2013-05-27 CTAN Update: newpx
- 2013-04-02 New on CTAN: newpx