CTAN Update: newpx
Corrects bad definitions of math delimiters <,>, and brings newpxmath into parity with newtxmath, supplying alternate versions of a number of math glyphs such as forall, exists, nexists.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/newpx/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/newpx We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
newpx – Alternative uses of the PX fonts, with improved metrics
This package, initially based on pxfonts, provides many fixes and enhancements to that package, and splits it in two parts (newpxtext and newpxmath) which may be run independently of one another. It provides scaling, improved metrics, and other options.
- 2019-09-30 CTAN update: newpx
- 2016-08-17 CTAN update: newpx
- 2015-03-12 CTAN Update: newpx
- 2013-10-02 CTAN Update: newpx
- 2013-09-13 CTAN Update: newpx
- 2013-05-27 CTAN Update: newpx
- 2013-04-02 New on CTAN: newpx