CTAN Update: pxchfon
New feature: - Support for user-defined custom presets.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/pxchfon The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/pxchfon/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
pxchfon – Japanese font setup for pLaTeX and upLaTeX
This package enables users to declare in their document which physical fonts should be used for the standard Japanese (logical) fonts of pLaTeX and upLaTeX. Font setup is realized by changing the font mapping of dvipdfmx, and thus users can use any (monospaced) physical fonts they like, once they properly install this package, without creating helper files for each new font.
This package also supports setup for the fonts used in the japanese-otf package.
|Copyright||2009–2021 Takayuki YATO|
- 2021-06-03 CTAN update: pxchfon
- 2019-11-22 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2019-10-09 CTAN update: pxchfon
- 2019-05-20 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2019-03-24 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2019-02-04 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2018-03-16 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2017-04-10 CTAN update: pxchfon