CTAN update: pxchfon
Changes - Support multi-weight settings for Chinese/Korean fonts. - New option 'use' for simply loading map files.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/pxchfon More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pxchfon CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
pxchfon – Japanese font setup for pLaTeX and upLaTeX
This package enables users to declare in their document which physical fonts should be used for the standard Japanese (logical) fonts of pLaTeX and upLaTeX. Font setup is realized by changing the font mapping of dvipdfmx, and thus users can use any (monospaced) physical fonts they like, once they properly install this package, without creating helper files for each new font.
This package also supports setup for the fonts used in the japanese-otf package.
|Copyright||2009–2021 Takayuki YATO|
- 2021-06-03 CTAN update: pxchfon
- 2019-11-22 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2019-10-09 CTAN update: pxchfon
- 2019-05-20 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2019-03-24 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2019-02-04 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2018-03-16 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2017-04-10 CTAN update: pxchfon