CTAN Update: pxchfon
- The TFM/VF for alphabetic fonts are refined; now T1 and TS1 encodings (besides OT1) are supported. - The 'unicode*' option, which is a tentative setting especially prepared for TL2017's dvipdfmx, is now deprecated. Users are encouraged to use instead 'unicode' with newer dvipdfmx. - The following presets are deprecated for the same reason. - sourcehan+, sourcehan-otc+, noto+, noto-otc+ (use the non-'+' variants instead) - yu-win10+ (use 'yu-win10' together with 'unicode')
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/pxchfon The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/pxchfon/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pxchfon – Japanese font setup for pLaTeX and upLaTeX
This package enables users to declare in their document which physical fonts should be used for the standard Japanese (logical) fonts of pLaTeX and upLaTeX. Font setup is realized by changing the font mapping of dvipdfmx, and thus users can use any (monospaced) physical fonts they like, once they properly install this package, without creating helper files for each new font.
This package also supports setup for the fonts used in the japanese-otf package.
|Copyright||2009–2020 Takayuki YATO|
- 2019-11-22 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2019-10-09 CTAN update: pxchfon
- 2019-05-20 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2019-03-24 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2019-02-04 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2018-03-16 CTAN Update: pxchfon
- 2017-04-10 CTAN update: pxchfon
- 2017-01-23 CTAN update: pxchfon