CTAN update: chemmacros
- generalization of the formula method concept, new methods `chemist' and `chemfig' (chemformula) - use `tocbasic' for the list of reactions if available (reactions) - fix reaction environments to obey \thereaction (reactions) - add cleveref and fancyref support (reactions) - add cleveref and fancyref support (scheme) - several additions to the `base' and `lang' modules - translations are no longer defined in the `lang' module but in the modules where the translations are actually used
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/chemmacros More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/chemmacros We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
chemmacros – A collection of macros to support typesetting chemistry documents
The bundle offers a collection of macros and commands which are intended to make typesetting chemistry documents faster and more convenient. Coverage includes some nomenclature commands, oxidation numbers, thermodynamic data, newman projections, etc.
The package relies on the following supporting packages:
- chemformula, providing a command for typesetting chemical formulae and reactions (doing a similar task to that of mhchem);
- chemgreek, offering support for use of greek letters; and
- ghsystem, providing for the UN globally harmonised chemical notation.
- 2017-08-30 CTAN Update: chemmacros
- 2017-06-15 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2017-04-25 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2016-06-08 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2016-05-05 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2016-05-03 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2016-01-24 CTAN Update: chemmacros
- 2016-01-21 CTAN Update: chemmacros