CTAN update: chemmacros
- extend syntax of \state command (thermodynamics) - add `reactants' module to the `errorcheck' module - fix bug in Danish translation - rename module `chemformula' > `formula' - put reactions in the `chemfig' method in between \schemestart and \schemestop (formula) - replace deprecated \Lewis with \Charge in method `chemfig' (formula) - choose the formula method if either `mhchem' or `chemformula' are loaded; choose `chemformula' if there is a conflict (formula) - use last instead of first found method for defining floats (scheme) - new option `scheme/float-method' (schemes) - new option `reactions/own-counter' (reactions) - new option `reactions/autoref-name' (reactions) - deprecate option `reactions/tocbasic' (reactions) - make \autoref work with reaction environments through some possibly dangerous patches (reactions) - fix support for cleveref and fancyref with reactions (reactions) - reorganization of deprecation, removal, and patching - rename `nomenclature/format' into `nomenclature/latin-format' (nomenclature) - new option `nomenclature/iupac-format' (nomenclature) - properly implement and document user modules (i.e., styles) as opposed to chemmacros' own modules; since v6 \ChemModule has a new function which is why \ChemStyle is introduced - add load-time option `stop' which can prevent modules and styles from being loaded
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/chemmacros More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/chemmacros
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
chemmacros – A collection of macros to support typesetting chemistry documents
The bundle offers a collection of macros and commands which are intended to make typesetting chemistry documents faster and more convenient. Coverage includes some nomenclature commands, oxidation numbers, thermodynamic data, newman projections, etc.
The package relies on the following supporting packages:
- chemformula, providing a command for typesetting chemical formulae and reactions (doing a similar task to that of mhchem);
- chemgreek, offering support for use of greek letters; and
- ghsystem, providing for the UN globally harmonised chemical notation.
|Copyright||2011–2021 Clemens Niederberger|
2022 Clemens Niederberger and Sonja K.
- 2022-03-13 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2022-03-06 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2022-02-13 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2022-01-19 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2022-01-17 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2020-11-23 CTAN Update: chemmacros
- 2020-03-09 CTAN Update: chemmacros
- 2020-02-04 CTAN update: chemmacros