CTAN Update: chemmacros
- fix issue with \iupac and catcodes - introduce new option `redox/format'
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/chemmacros The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/chemmacros/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
chemmacros – A collection of macros to support typesetting chemistry documents
The bundle offers a collection of macros and commands which are intended to make typesetting chemistry documents faster and more convenient. Coverage includes some nomenclature commands, oxidation numbers, thermodynamic data, newman projections, etc.
The package relies on the following supporting packages:
- chemformula, providing a command for typesetting chemical formulae and reactions (doing a similar task to that of mhchem);
- chemgreek, offering support for use of greek letters; and
- ghsystem, providing for the UN globally harmonised chemical notation.
|Copyright||2011–2020 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2020-03-09 CTAN Update: chemmacros
- 2020-02-04 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2020-01-18 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2019-11-18 CTAN Update: chemmacros
- 2019-10-01 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2019-09-29 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2019-09-25 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2017-08-30 CTAN Update: chemmacros