CTAN Update: libertinus
- Add U+231C-231Fi and U+2A7D-2A7E to the math font. - Add script math alphabet based on that of XITS Math font. - Add monospaced math alphabet based on that of cmtt10 font with modified METAFONT parameters to better fit with Libertinus glyphs. - Improve math top accent positions. - Fix spacing of math italic i and j. - Increase the gap between \sum and its limits. - Improved math braces and brackets based on STIX Two Math font. - Disable optical variants of math alphanumerics that were based on the text sup/superscript glyphs as they don’t look good besides being incomplete and inconsistent. - Remove duplicate glyphs that caused broken GPOS generation. - Drop optical bounds (‘opbd’, ‘rtbd’ and ‘lfbd’) features as they were incomplete and virtually unsupported. - Fix text mark placement below O and o. - Fix oldstyle numbers feature in Libertinus Serif Semibold that had wrong glyph mapping for 6, 7, 8 and 9. - Use swash Q when followed by v. - Various consistency fixes to font names and vertical metrics. - Fix placement of the half ring in U+1E9A. - Fix several Libertinus Serif Bold italic alternate glyphs that were not bold. - Fix Libertinus Serif Italic U+2098-2099 (subscript m and n) that looked like superscript circled + and -.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/libertinus The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
libertinus – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll|
2012–2017 The Libertinus Project Authors
- 2018-03-23 CTAN Update: libertinus
- 2017-05-18 CTAN update: libertinus
- 2017-05-13 CTAN Update: libertinus
- 2016-02-01 CTAN update: libertinus
- 2016-01-23 New on CTAN: libertinus