New on CTAN: libertinus
A fork of Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts, adding a new math font and fixing few bugs in the original fonts.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertinus The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus/ We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
libertinus – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll|
- 2017-05-18 CTAN update: libertinus
- 2017-05-13 CTAN Update: libertinus
- 2016-02-01 CTAN update: libertinus
- 2016-01-23 New on CTAN: libertinus