CTAN update: libertinus
- Fixed missing big variant rule for U+27EF. - Fixed swapped \phi and \varphi symbols. - Fixed ?fi? ligature in Serif Semibold Italic with small caps feature on. - The ?Qu? ligature is now implemented as alternate glyph substitution. - Added missing small cap Qu alternate glyph to serif fonts. - Added big radical variants.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertinus We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
libertinus – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll|
- 2017-05-18 CTAN update: libertinus
- 2017-05-13 CTAN Update: libertinus
- 2016-02-01 CTAN update: libertinus
- 2016-01-23 New on CTAN: libertinus