CTAN update: chemmacros
- changes to compatibility test: it now works also for subreleases - change behaviour of \ChemCompatibilityTo and \ChemCompatibilityBetween in order to cope with the changed compatibility test; adapt all files reflecting those changes - improve behaviour of iupac shorthands when they're the last token in \iupac's argument (nomenclature module)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/chemmacros More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/chemmacros
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
chemmacros – A collection of macros to support typesetting chemistry documents
The bundle offers a collection of macros and commands which are intended to make typesetting chemistry documents faster and more convenient. Coverage includes some nomenclature commands, oxidation numbers, thermodynamic data, newman projections, etc.
The package relies on the following supporting packages:
- chemformula, providing a command for typesetting chemical formulae and reactions (doing a similar task to that of mhchem);
- chemgreek, offering support for use of greek letters; and
- ghsystem, providing for the UN globally harmonised chemical notation.
|Copyright||2011–2017 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2017-06-15 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2017-04-25 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2016-06-08 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2016-05-05 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2016-05-03 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2016-03-09 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2016-01-24 CTAN Update: chemmacros
- 2016-01-21 CTAN Update: chemmacros