CTAN Update: beamer
- Fix index in documentation - Better handling of enumerate indentation - Initial work on better handling of appendix pages - Various doc fixes
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/beamer The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/beamer/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
beamer – A LaTeX class for producing presentations and slides
The beamer LaTeX class can be used for producing slides. The class works in both PostScript and direct PDF output modes, using the pgf graphics system for visual effects.
Content is created in the frame environment, and each frame can be made up of a number of slides using a simple notation for specifying material to appear on each slide within a frame. Short versions of title, authors, institute can also be specified as optional parameters. Whole frame graphics are supported by plain frames. The class supports figure and table environments, transparency effects, varying slide transitions and animations. Beamer also provides compatibility with other packages like prosper.
The package now incorporates the functionality of the former translator package, which is used for customising the package for use in other language environments.
|Copyright||2003–2007 Till Tantau|
2010 Vedran Miletić
2011–2015 Vedran Miletić, Joseph Wright
2016–2019 Joseph Wright
Vedran Miletić (inactive)
Louis Stuart (inactive)
Till Tantau (inactive)
- 2021-02-11 CTAN Update: beamer
- 2020-12-15 CTAN update: beamer
- 2020-07-23 CTAN update: beamer
- 2020-05-07 CTAN Update: beamer
- 2019-10-01 CTAN Update: beamer
- 2019-07-25 CTAN update: beamer
- 2018-09-21 CTAN update: beamer
- 2018-01-29 CTAN Update: beamer