CTAN update: luatexko
* do not adjust interword glue after CJK characters when current font is a monospaced font * horizontal metrics of default Hangul monospaced font are matched with those of Latin Modern Mono * fix a bug wrt dotemph/ruby/sout position in vertical writing * deprecated command \actualtext is now removed
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luatexko More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/luatexko CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
luatexko – Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
This is a Lua(La)TeX macro package that supports typesetting Korean documents including Old Hangul texts. As LuaTeX has opened up access to almost all the hidden routines of TeX engine, users can obtain more beautiful outcome using this package rather than other Hangul macros operating on other engines.
This package also requires the cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Copyright||2013–2021 Dohyun Kim|
- 2021-06-11 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2021-03-03 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2020-03-21 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2020-02-17 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2019-12-03 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2019-06-08 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2019-05-03 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2018-11-10 CTAN update: luatexko