CTAN update: luatexko
- support automatic josa selection after hanja characters - dotemph/uline/ruby routines are now called from hpack_filter, pre_linebreak_filter, and post_linebreak_filter callbacks. - use LaTeX's selectfont hook which require LaTeX 2021/06/01 or later - a new LaTeX environment: verticaltypesetting - new plain TeX commands: \sethangulfont \sethanjafont \setfallbackfont \beginverticaltypesetting \endverticaltypesetting - vertical/horizontal environments now honor empty argument, which means natural width.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/luatexko The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luatexko/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
luatexko – Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
This is a Lua(La)TeX macro package that supports typesetting Korean documents including Old Hangul texts. As LuaTeX has opened up access to almost all the hidden routines of TeX engine, users can obtain more beautiful outcome using this package rather than other Hangul macros operating on other engines.
This package also requires the cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Copyright||2013–2021 Dohyun Kim|
- 2021-06-11 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2021-03-03 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2020-03-21 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2020-02-17 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2019-12-03 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2019-06-08 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2019-05-03 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2018-11-10 CTAN update: luatexko