Announcements for glosmathtools
glosmathtools – Mathematical nomenclature tools based on the glossaries package
This package can be used to generate a mathematical nomenclature (also called “list of symbols” or “notation”). It is based on the glossaries package.
Its main features are:
- symbol categories (e.g.: latin, greek)
- automatic but customizable symbol sorting
- easy subscript management
- easy accentuation management
- abbreviation support (with first use definition)
- bilingual nomenclatures (for bilingual documents)
- bilingual abbreviations
For the time being, the documentation is based on the ulthese class and is in French only.