CTAN Update: glosmathtools
glosmathtools package update: - other package options are passed to glossaries - package error if memoir or setspace is not loaded for singlelineskip
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/glosmathtools The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glosmathtools/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
glosmathtools – Mathematical nomenclature tools based on the glossaries package
This package can be used to generate a mathematical nomenclature (also called “list of symbols” or “notation”). It is based on the glossaries package.
Its main features are:
- symbol categories (e.g.: latin, greek)
- automatic but customizable symbol sorting
- easy subscript management
- easy accentuation management
- abbreviation support (with first use definition)
- bilingual nomenclatures (for bilingual documents)
- bilingual abbreviations
For the time being, the documentation is based on the ulthese class and is in French only.