CormorantGaramond – Cormorant Garamond family of fonts
This package provides LaTeX, pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX support for the Cormorant Garamond family of fonts, designed by Christian Thalman of Catharsis Fonts.
The family includes light, regular, medium, semi-bold, and bold weights, with italics.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
The SIL Open Font License
|Copyright||2015 Christian Thalmann and the Cormorant Project Authors (github.com/CatharsisFonts/Cormorant)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as cormorantgaramond|
MiKTeX as cormorantgaramond
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.6M).
- 2020-04-13 CTAN Update: CormorantGaramond
- 2019-12-09 CTAN update: Cormorantgaramond
- 2019-06-25 CTAN Update: Cormorantgaramond
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bitter: The Bitter family of fonts with LaTeX support
- caladea: Support for the Caladea family of fonts
- arvo: The Arvo font face with support for LaTeX and pdfLaTeX
- notocondensed: Support for the condensed variants of the Noto fonts