ipaex-type1 – IPAex fonts converted to Type-1 format Unicode subfonts
The package contains the IPAex Fonts converted into Unicode subfonts in Type1 format, which is most suitable for use with the CJK package.
Font conversion was done with ttf2pt1.
|Licenses||Free license not otherwise listed|
|Copyright||2003–2015 Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan (IPA)|
2013–2018 Takayuki YATO
|Contained in||TeX Live as ipaex-type1|
MiKTeX as ipaex-type1
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (14.5M).
- 2018-05-14 CTAN Update: ipaex-type1
- 2016-10-17 CTAN Update: ipaex-type1
- 2013-11-21 CTAN update: ipaex-type1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ipaex: IPA (Japanese) fonts
- haranoaji-extra: Harano Aji Fonts
- romandeadf: Romande ADF fonts and LaTeX support
- boondox: Mathematical alphabets derived from the STIX fonts