mcf2graph – Draw chemical structure diagrams with METAFONT/METAPOST
The Molecular Coding Format (MCF) is a linear notation for describing chemical structure diagrams. This package converts MCF to graphic files using METAFONT / METAPOST.
BSD Style License
|Copyright||2013–2017 Akira Yamaji
|Contained in||TeX Live as mcf2graph|
|MiKTeX as mcf2graph|
chemistry document support
graphics (support packages)
graphics generated using METAPOST
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (935.7k).
- 2017-09-16 CTAN update: mcf2graph
- 2017-09-04 CTAN update: mcf2graph
- 2017-08-14 CTAN update: mcf2graph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mol2chemfig: Convert chemical structures from MDL molfile format to chemfig source code
- chemschemex: Typeset and cross-reference chemical schemes based on TikZ code
- chemcono: Support for compound numbers in chemistry documents
- bohr: Simple atom representation according to the Bohr model