mcf2graph – Draw chemical structure diagrams with METAFONT/METAPOST
The Molecular Coding Format (MCF) is a linear notation for describing chemical structure diagrams. This package converts MCF to graphic files using METAFONT / METAPOST.
|Copyright||2013–2019 Akira Yamaji|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mcf2graph|
MiKTeX as mcf2graph
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.0M).
- 2019-05-12 CTAN Update: mcf2graph
- 2019-03-22 CTAN update: mcf2graph
- 2019-02-12 CTAN update: mcf2graph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- roundrect: METAPOST macros for highly configurable rounded rectangles (optionally with text)
- konwerter: A program for automatic numbering of compounds in chemical publications
- ochem: Typeset chemical formulae with LaTeX
- chemgreek: Upright Greek letters in chemistry