mcf2graph – Draw chemical structure diagrams with METAFONT/METAPOST
The Molecular Coding Format (MCF) is a linear notation for describing chemical structure diagrams. This package converts MCF to graphic files using METAFONT / METAPOST.
BSD Style License
|Copyright||2013–2017 Akira Yamaji
|Contained in||TeX Live as mcf2graph|
|MiKTeX as mcf2graph|
chemistry document support
graphics (support packages)
graphics generated using METAPOST
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (787.3k).
- 2017-01-10 CTAN update: mcf2graph
- 2017-01-04 CTAN Update: mcf2graph
- 2016-08-22 CTAN Update: mcf2graph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mol2chemfig: Convert chemical structures from MDL molfile format to chemfig source code
- konwerter: A program for automatic numbering of compounds in chemical publications
- bpchem: Typeset chemical names, formulae, etc
- chemcompounds: Simple consecutive numbering of chemical compounds