mcf2graph – Draw chemical structure diagrams with METAFONT/METAPOST
The Molecular Coding Format (MCF) is a linear notation for describing chemical structure diagrams. This package converts MCF to graphic files using METAFONT / METAPOST.
|Licenses||BSD Style License|
|Copyright||2013–2018 Akira Yamaji|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mcf2graph|
MiKTeX as mcf2graph
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (895.8k).
- 2018-06-19 CTAN update: mcf2graph
- 2018-06-04 CTAN update: mcf2graph
- 2018-01-05 CTAN update: mcf2graph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- roundrect: METAPOST macros for highly configurable rounded rectangles (optionally with text)
- ochem: Typeset chemical formulae with LaTeX
- bohr: Simple atom representation according to the Bohr model
- chemformula: Command for typesetting chemical formulas and reactions