mcf2graph – Draw chemical structure diagrams with METAFONT/METAPOST
The Molecular Coding Format (MCF) is a linear notation for describing chemical structure diagrams. This package converts MCF to graphic files using METAFONT / METAPOST.
|License||BSD Style License|
|Copyright||2013–2018 Akira Yamaji|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mcf2graph|
|MiKTeX as mcf2graph|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (895.6k).
- 2018-01-05 CTAN update: mcf2graph
- 2017-09-16 CTAN update: mcf2graph
- 2017-08-14 CTAN update: mcf2graph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikzorbital: Atomic and molecular orbitals using TikZ
- konwerter: A program for automatic numbering of compounds in chemical publications
- chemformula: Command for typesetting chemical formulas and reactions
- mychemistry: Create reaction schemes with LaTeX and ChemFig