topiclongtable – Extend longtable with cells that merge hierarchically
This LaTeX package extends longtable implementing cells that:
- merge with the one above if it has the same content,
- do not merge with the one above unless the ones on the left are merged,
- are well behaved with respect to longtable chunking on page breaks,
- and automatically draw the correct separation lines.
The typical use case is a table spanning multiple pages that contains a list of hierarchically organized topics (hence the package name).
The package depends on array, expl3, longtable, multirow, xparse, and zref-abspage.
|Copyright||2017–2020 Paolo Brasolin|
|Contained in||TeX Live as topiclongtable|
MiKTeX as topiclongtable
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (373.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltablex: Table package extensions
- widetable: An environment for typesetting tables of specified width
- longfigure: Provides a figure-like environment that break over pages
- longtable: Allow tables to flow over page boundaries