CTAN has a new package: texcount
TeXcount.pl is a Perl script that counts the number of words in the text of LaTeX files. It has rules for handling most of the common macros and provieds colour coded output indicating which parts have been counted. Go to http://folk.uio.no/einarro/Comp/texwordcount.html for more information or to access the script online as a web service.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/texcount . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/texcount (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
TeXcount – Count words in a LaTeX document
TeXcount is a Perl script that counts words in the text of LaTeX files. It has rules for handling most of the common macros, and can provide colour-coded output showing which parts of the text have been counted.
The package script is available as a Web service via its home page.
|Copyright||2008–2018 Einar Andreas Rødland|
|Maintainer||Einar Andreas Rødland|
- 2018-10-29 CTAN Update: TeXcount
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2013-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-29 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2009-05-06 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2008-11-19 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2008-01-12 CTAN has a new package: texcount