CTAN Update: texcount
TeXcount is a Perl script for counting words in TeX/LaTeX document, also available as a webservice. The latest version 2.3 has improved support for multiple languages via Unicode, word frequency statistics and customisable summary output. Handling of large and multifile documents is improved.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/texcount . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/TeXcount (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
TeXcount – Count words in a LaTeX document
TeXcount is a Perl script that counts words in the text of LaTeX files. It has rules for handling most of the common macros, and can provide colour-coded output showing which parts of the text have been counted.
The package script is available as a Web service via its home page.
|Copyright||2008–2018 Einar Andreas Rødland|
|Maintainer||Einar Andreas Rødland|
- 2018-10-29 CTAN Update: TeXcount
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2013-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-29 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2009-05-06 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2008-11-19 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2008-01-12 CTAN has a new package: texcount