CTAN Update: zhnumber
v2.0 * Avoid using a LaTeX3 deprecated internal function. * Some internal improvements (thanks to l3bigint and tl-act). * Tidying up some code to follow LaTeX3 style.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/zhnumber/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/zhnumber We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
zhnumber – Typeset Chinese representations of numbers
The package provides commands to typeset Chinese representations of numbers. The main difference between this package and CJKnumb is that the commands provided are expandable in the ‘proper’ way.
|Copyright||2012, 2014–2018 Qing Lee|
- 2018-01-30 CTAN Update: zhnumber
- 2017-08-08 CTAN update: zhnumber
- 2014-09-15 CTAN Update: zhnumber
- 2014-09-10 CTAN Update: zhnumber
- 2012-07-23 CTAN Update: zhnumber
- 2012-06-04 CTAn Update: zhnumber
- 2012-05-21 New on CTAN: zhnumber