CTAN Update: zhnumber
Update needed to keep in sync with the up to date version of the l3kernel bundle.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/zhnumber . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/zhnumber (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
zhnumber – Typeset Chinese representations of numbers
The package provides commands to typeset Chinese representations of numbers. The main difference between this package and CJKnumb is that the commands provided are expandable in the ‘proper’ way.
|Copyright||2012, 2014–2018 Qing Lee|
- 2018-01-30 CTAN Update: zhnumber
- 2017-08-08 CTAN update: zhnumber
- 2014-09-15 CTAN Update: zhnumber
- 2014-09-10 CTAN Update: zhnumber
- 2012-07-23 CTAN Update: zhnumber
- 2012-06-04 CTAn Update: zhnumber
- 2012-05-21 New on CTAN: zhnumber