Help on CTAN
How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
You can select a skin which suits you best. Some of them are using text representations of the logos. Especially the plain skins are of this type. The skin can be selected under Settings which is accessible on each page. The selected skin is stored in a cookie of the Browser. Thus no login is required for this feature.
- Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
- Where can I report problems or request features for packages on CTAN?
- Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
- Where can I request features for the portal?
- Which readme file is displayed in the CTAN browser directly?
- Which markdown syntax is recognized for the readme files?
- Where can I preview readme files?
- Which teaser images for packages or topics are used?
- How should I reference packages on CTAN?
- How can I upload a package?
- How can I see what has been uploaded to CTAN?
- How can I submit modifications to a package?
- How can I donate to CTAN?
- How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
- How can I get rid of those strange characters after cut and paste?
- How can I get rid of the varying appearance of the pages?