Help on CTAN
Which browsers are supported by the CTAN site?
The CTAN site tries to support a broad variety of browsers and browser versions. Since browsers differ in their interpretation of the HTML standard the appearance might be slightly different. Nevertheless information and functionality are not impaired.
The CTAN site is best used with an at least modestly modern browser version. The following version should suffice:
Since we don't have all browsers and versions at hand we would be interested in your observations for browser versions not listed yet.
- Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
- Where can I report problems or request features for packages on CTAN?
- Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
- Where can I request features for the portal?
- Which readme file is displayed in the CTAN browser directly?
- Which markdown syntax is recognized for the readme files?
- Where can I preview readme files?
- Which teaser images for packages or topics are used?
- How can I upload a package?
- How can I see what has been uploaded to CTAN?
- How can I submit modifications to a package?
- How can I donate to CTAN?
- How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
- How can I get rid of those strange characters after cut and paste?
- How can I get rid of the varying appearance of the pages?