Help on CTAN
Do the share links impair my privacy?
The links to share pages on social networks have carefully been chosen to protect your privacy and only have a minimal impact to the loading time of the pages. This means that no information whatsoever is going to the social network sites until you click on the link to share the current page.
Nevertheless you can turn off the share links on the Settings page completely. This option is stored as cookie in your browser and not shared across browsers.
- Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
- Where can I report problems or request features for packages on CTAN?
- Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
- Where can I request features for the portal?
- Which readme file is displayed in the CTAN browser directly?
- Which markdown syntax is recognized for the readme files?
- Where can I preview readme files?
- Which teaser images for packages or topics are used?
- How can I upload a package?
- How can I see what has been uploaded to CTAN?
- How can I submit modifications to a package?
- How can I donate to CTAN?
- How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
- How can I get rid of those strange characters after cut and paste?
- How can I get rid of the varying appearance of the pages?