Help on CTAN
How can I see what has been uploaded to CTAN?
The upload is processed by the upload managers. As soon as this process is completed the data is updated in the catalogue and visible in the portal within one hour.
After the new contribution is made available on the central server it is announced on the mailing list ctan-announce – unless the uploader has not provided an announcement text. This usually happens a day after the installation on the central server in order to allow the mirrors to pick the change.
After the new contribution has been uploaded and before the processing by the upload managers the received packages are listed on the page Unprocessed Uploads.
During the processing the uploaded contribution is not visible publicly.
- Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
- Where can I report problems or request features for packages on CTAN?
- Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
- Where can I request features for the portal?
- Which readme file is displayed in the CTAN browser directly?
- Which markdown syntax is recognized for the readme files?
- Where can I preview readme files?
- Which teaser images for packages or topics are used?
- How can I upload a package?
- How can I see what has been uploaded to CTAN?
- How can I submit modifications to a package?
- How can I donate to CTAN?
- How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
- How can I get rid of those strange characters after cut and paste?
- How can I get rid of the varying appearance of the pages?