gentium-tug – Gentium fonts (in two formats) and support files
Gentium is a typeface family designed to enable the diverse ethnic groups around the world who use the Latin, Cyrillic and Greek scripts to produce readable, high-quality publications. It supports a wide range of Latin- and Cyrillic-based alphabets.
The package consists of:
- The original (unaltered) GentiumPlus, GentiumBook, and other Gentium-family fonts in TrueType format, as developed by SIL and released under the OFL (see OFL.txt and OFL-FAQ.txt);
- Converted fonts in PostScript Type 1 format, released under the same terms. These incorporate the name “Gentium” by permission of SIL given to the TeX Users Group;
- LaTeX and other supporting files;
- TeX-related documentation, and the SIL documentation and other files.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
Free license not otherwise listed
Mojca Miklavec (inactive)
Thomas A. Schmitz (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as gentium-tug|
MiKTeX as gentium-tug
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (12.9M).
- 2022-06-02 CTAN update: gentium-tug
- 2022-05-23 CTAN update: gentium-tug
- 2019-07-12 CTAN Update: gentium-tug
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- oldstandard: OldStandard fonts with LaTeX support
- theanomodern: Theano Modern fonts with LaTeX support
- nimbus15: Support files for Nimbus 2015 Core fonts
- forum: Forum fonts with LaTeX support